Carrot Cake Smoothie with Coconut Whipped Cream
This healthy and delicious Carrot Cake Smoothie tastes more like a decadent dessert than a nutritious way to start the day.
The natural sweetness of the orange and carrots are balanced by a trio of complementary spices.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 c. coconut milk
- 1 large frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 2 large stalks celery, roughly chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled
- 4 large carrots, roughly chopped
- ¾ t. cinnamon
- ½ t. ground nutmeg
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Ground cinnamon
- Add the coconut milk and frozen banana to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, around 30 seconds.
- Add celery, orange, carrots, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and ice cubes.
- Blend on high speed until completely combined and creamy, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with a dash of cinnamon, if desired, and serve immediately.
This post may have been featured in a link party. Click HERE to check out all of the places where I link up.
For linking fun join the Blog Post Sharing Party every Tuesday and Blogger’s Pit Stop every Friday.
Be sure to never miss a link party by signing up for Link Party notifications. Just click HERE.
14 thoughts on “Carrot Cake Smoothie with Coconut Whipped Cream”
This is very nice blog and the recipe is so cool also when i will make this recipe i hope i wall make like you. Thanks for share this blog with us.
Drinking one of my favorite cakes? YES, please!! I’m definitely giving this a try.
Oh you will love it!
I love this healthy version of a carrot cake! 🙂
It is fabulous. You will love it.
My favorite cake as a healthy smoothie? Totally pinning this! ha.
I love a good carrot cake! Love the idea of a delicious carrot smoothie with cream!
If you love carrot cake then you will love this smoothie.
I love anything coconut anything. Definitely going to bookmark this recipe!
That is so great to hear.
I have to try this! It has all the things I really like. 🙂 🙂 And I adore smoothies!
Fabulous. I hope that you will love it.
This sounds yummy. Love the coconut addition, may have to give this a go.
It really kicks it up a notch.