Grilled Asparagus and Potatoes is a great way to kick off the grilling season.
We absolutely believe in enjoying vegetables in as many ways as possible.
This wonderful mixture of grilled asparagus and potatoes is dressed with a lemon, olive oil and garlic dressing. Absolutely delicious!
- 4 small golden potatoes, quartered
- 12 stalks of asparagus
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- minced fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 fresh lemon
- Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese, optional (vegan without this option)
- Toss asparagus with a teaspoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss potatoes with a teaspoon of olive oil, paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables turning frequently so as not to burn, until just cooked and soft.
- Mix onion, garlic, juice of 1/2 lemon, remaining olive oil and a pinch of salt for dressing and drizzle over vegetable and serve.
I topped it with a bit of parmesan and the parsley.
Enjoy, have a great holiday weekend and safe grilling!
9 thoughts on “Grilled Asparagus and Potatoes Recipe”
Wow! Looks so easy to prepare! Thanks for sharing this healthy and delicious recipe.
Yes, it is super easy and super delicious.
You are so welcome. It is very easy and delicious.
Hi Elise, I had this dish in a restaurant and then made it at hope. Wasn’t as delicious but came out good. Going to use your recipe next time. I was making the dish based on my memory of flavors I tasted. Thanks
I will be very curious to know what your thoughts are on the Asparagus and potato recipe once you try it.
Sounds like all of my favs! Labor Day is typically the end of summer for most of the US, but I live in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona so we could enjoy this year round!
I love eating healthy, serving tasty quick easy meals. This keeps the heat out of the kitchen, too.
Thank you for sharing! 🙂
In Southern California we are pretty much the same as you. When I lived in New York there were more definitive ends to each season.
Grilled veggies are the best! So good!
Yes, I agree. They are delicious.